Ain’t nobody fresher than my mothafuckin clique.
These are the people who keep me going. We call ourselves “Us”. There’s really no other way to describe us; we’re a package deal. We are us.
From left to right:
- Steidl: The one I feel most comfortable sharing my stories of promiscuity with because she’s done so many of the same things. She’s graduated and back up north now, and on our last night out we all cried hysterically over a pitcher of beer at our favorite bar. What a shitshow.
- Lexi: My BFF. We’ve known each other since the sixth grade and I’ve lived with her for two years. Sometimes people aren’t sure if we’re best friends or in a relationship…but we don’t care. We love each other. Despite her occasional judging face, I tell her everything because I know it will spill eventually. We do everything together.
- I’m the one with the demon eyes in the center.
- Rebecca: I can always count on her to look out for me and my best interest. She has the ultimate bitch face and we all love her for it. I love her little Hispanic quirks like when she says “Let’s get down from the car.” Another great part of Rebecca is that she found herself sleeping in the Freshman dorms as a Senior.
- Alex: The token hot asian betch. I always go to her with my boy problems, and really anything that I would normally keep from others. She has a boyfriend who we all love. They’re inseparable and it’s great. She sometimes disappears at night but we’re all convinced that she’s smoked too much weed and lost her phone.
- Not pictured- Hannah: I know her the least but she’s my awesome jappy friend. She would be between me and Lexi in this photo (yes, we ordered ourselves by hair color deal with it).
I’ve met other amazing friends in college but these are my ride or die bitches: my crew. Mess with one and you mess with all. Have sex with one and we’ll all know how big your dick is….sorry.