Congratulations, you’ve won. You’ve successfully made two girls at the same time like you enough to really want to be in a relationship.
You’re hot, charming, and have a talent for deception….
but here are many reasons why FUCK YOU.
- I originally only wanted a casual sex relationship with you but you HAD to reel me in and make me like you.
- You constantly said “you’re all mine, right?”. YEAH DICK HEAD. I WAS ALL YOURS, BUT YOU SURE AS HELL WEREN’T ALL MINE.
- Your god damn obsession with body shots.
- Just your job in general.
- You added my mom on Facebook and TWO DAYS AGO told her that you and I would take a trip to visit her soon.
- You tell everyone about the time I threw up in your car.
- You told me how much you liked me, and I believed it.
- All the times we spent on my balcony. You made me accustomed to sitting on your lap and talking while you have a cigarette. I hate you for that.
- You left your smell on my bed.
- You left your bathing suit and a pair of underwear at my house.
- Your dick was so big that it hurt at first…but I’ll probably have no luck finding another one like it.
- You had me hoping that you would be MY boyfriend.
- Any time I doubted you, you asked me why I didn’t trust you and that you really liked me. Yeah, fuck you.
- You don’t let me get a word in when we’re in an argument
- When you don’t like something I say you ignore it.
- You’re immature, because you got into another relationship with someone after you called me LAST NIGHT and didn’t have the balls to tell me about it.
- She is gorgeous and seems really nice. You don’t deserve her.
- We seemed so perfect together.
- All my friends told me so.
- Your obsession with selfies and the fact that I caught you in my bathroom doing this
- Your perfect, soft kisses.
- The way you made it seem like I was special and you wanted to spend time with me.
- The number of times you lied to my face. “You’re the only one i’ve had any sexual contact with or interest in since I started hanging out with you.” Yeah right.
- You have a girlfriend, and it’s not me.
- All your promises/lies.
- The fact that you don’t even seem like you feel bad about hurting me so much.
- The sadness makes me want drugs and tequila.
- You made my life so much happier…
- ..and now this is what I look like.